Welcome to my new blog! Things were getting a little crowed over at my other blog, Just Keeping the Ends Tied. So I decided to create a new one, just for pictures! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by =)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flowers - Sweet Shot

On Sunday the rain stopped and the sun decided to make a brief appearance (while I was in the middle of making dinner!). I ran out side with my camera hoping to get a shot of the sun shining through the water droplets left on the forsythia out front. I only managed ONE shot before the sun ducked back behind the clouds. And this is it. I would have loved to have had a little more time to play with angles and framing, but, in Oregon, you have to take what you can get, lol.

Sweet Shot Day

For more Sweet Shots, head over to Darcy's at my3boybarians.

Blessings,

Glennda

3 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Oh I love forsythias! This is gorgeous!

julie said...

What a gorgeous capture...you know Spring has arrived when these are out! :)

Aquashell said...

nice photo! Love the colouring, so warm! great aperature too!