Welcome to my new blog! Things were getting a little crowed over at my other blog, Just Keeping the Ends Tied. So I decided to create a new one, just for pictures! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by =)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Slice of Life - iheartfaces

The theme this week at iheartfaces is "Slice of Life".

I snapped this shot a couple of weeks ago. We were taking a long road trip and caravaning with my mother (and her dog). We stopped at a small park, in a very small town, in the middle of nowhere to let the kids run around. My 1yo was getting a kick out of watching the dog chase after the ball, so when she dropped it, she picked it up to throw it for her. It obviously didn't go very far, but the dog obliged her by chasing after it anyway. They played for several minutes before the 1yo got tired, lol.

These are the moments I love, watching my kids play and learn. And they are the reason I started learning about photography, so I could capture more of them =)

Check out http://www.iheartfaces.com for more Slices of Life!

Blessings,

Glennda

1 comment:

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

sweet shot! love the dog's tongue!